M41A Pulse Rifle Counter
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 1-3 Business Days
These are the amazing things this tiny device is packed with.
Just plug and play.
Initial ammo countdown from 99 to 95 and 15rps round counter
Pulse rifle firing sound (optional)
Auto-looping sound to give the most realistic firing experience
There's a few things you need to provide to finish the job.
We recommend a 7.4V "2S" Lithium Polymer battery pack.
Buttons and switches
Trigger, magazine and power.
Speaker or amplifier
Optional speaker (for full audio variant) or external amplifier (for line-out variant)
This really is the ultimate in small boards. It's really not possible to get any smaller than this.
Packed into this tiny board is a dual 7 segment display (your choice of colour), a powerful 16 bit DSP microcontroller, and an 8W Class D amplifier. And it comes pre-loaded with the firmware to emulate an M41A pulse rifle, including sound (optional).
- Dual 7-segment display
- Pulse rifle firing sound effects (optional)
- M41A "ammo load" count-down from 99 to 95
- Output to connect to our LED driver board for muzzle flash
- Smallest possible footprint
- Single connector, with wiring harness included (JST PH 8-pin)
- Option of "line-out" sound for connecting to either an external amplifier or bluetooth audio transmitter, etc.
Note: does not have any grenade launcher functionality.
These devices are built to order. Lead times depend on availability and stock of components.
You will need to provide:
- Small, yet powerful, speaker. Internal laptop speakers are ideal for this.
- Buttons and switches (see wiring diagram)
- A battery (we recommend a 7.4V "2S" Li-Poly battery pack)
- LED driver and LED if you want muzzle flash
This one product now encompasses both the with- and without-sound versions. Please select the options below to customise your build.
- Without sound: £25.00
- With unamplified sound (Line out): £35.00
- With sound: £50.00
- Blue LEDs are £1.50 extra
Specifications for M41A Pulse Rifle Counter
|Colour||Red or Green or Blue|
|Sound||No Sound or Full Sound or Line-Out Sound|